This is very exciting for me because I wanted to share this new coffee protein drink I’m diggin. It is called Fit Frappé by Big Train. Have you heard of this? It’s basically the same powder you use to make your frappés but it has protein AND caffeine (bOinGk!). The taste is amazing for the large amount of protein (20 g for 16oz!) and if you include it in your green smoothie like I did, it fills you up better than a protein bar with 20g of protein (yucky!). AND it wakes you right up! I highly recommend it!
- ½ package of Big Train’s Fit Frappé in Vanilla Latte
- 4, 5-inch celery sticks chopped
- ¼ baked cinnamon apple. (Recipe: ¼ apple, dusted with ½ tbsp of cinnamon, baked under 350 degrees F for 20 minutes)
- ¼c pure carrot juice *can be substituted with almond milk or water
- ¼c almond milk
- 3-4 ice cubes
- Whip all ingredients up in a blender until you have reached a smooth consistency with no lumps or fibers. This will usually take about a minute depending how efficient your blender is.
- Add garnish (pepita seeds, chia seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon & nutmeg)
- Swirl with a spoon, and enjoy!